Golden Tech is a systems integrator firm, focusing on solving complex problems in areas of DevOps, Cloud and Cyber domains. We have provided best in class solutions to our Fortune 150 clients and state agencies since 2007.
Golden Tech Systems requires the services of a technical architect to support the design and development of NC FAST (Families Accessing Services through Technology) Operations and Maintenance projects within the NC Departmenr of Health and Human Services.
The primary purpose of the NC FAST Technical Architect is to provide provide senior-level business and systems analysis, modeling, system architecture and programming for NC FAST application development and maintenance operations using Java programming technology. This role will perform business and workflow process modeling, and business reengineering using Enterprise Framework Components.
Duties also include, but are not limited to, the following:
- participating in strategic and tactical planning with Business Partners, Vendors, and organizational unit management
- participating in project planning and estimating efforts
- consultating and planning for specific modifications and enhancements to production applications/information systems
- monitoring technical effort activities for adherence to schedules, milestones and deliverables
- making recommendations to management on enterprise development practices, and tools
- mentoring and training other organizational unit applications development staff in standard development practices, standards and tools
- providing status and time reporting
- monitoring efforts for quality assurance and adherence to state, departmental and divisional standards and procedures
- and performing application/information system assessment and performance monitoring
This role requires an extensive level of business/business application knowledge, a specialized/advanced technical skill set, or extended experience in a specialized/advanced technical skill set in order to serve as a mentor in this area(s) to others. This contractor will provide application development and system administration/configuration support, and mentoring for creating new applications and modifying existing applications. This role may be involved in uplifting older versions and technologies used in the current environment to newer versions and/or state-of-the-art technologies. On call may be required depending on client automation needs.
Specific qualifications required (min 7 years)
- Experience working in the technical architecture field in enterprise software suite
- Experience in Oracle Databases and Utilities
- Experience in J2EE, JSP, Struts/Spring framework, eclipse, and Java Scripting
- Experience in XML, WebSphere, Junit, Web Services, SOAP, JMS, WSDL and XML
- Experience in translating and communicating highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships/ partnerships with customer by responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to identify options independently, develop solutions, and take action when responding to customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures
- Demonstrated skill in preparing implementation plans to multiple platforms
Benefits and Perks
- Golden Tech offers a comprehensive benefits package: This includes healthcare, paid time off, retirement savings plans, Life/AD, dental, vision plans.
- Golden Tech believes 'best ideas win'. Our management is always open to learn new ideas and ways in which we can help give our workforce a 'solid platform' for growth