**US Citizenship required due to Federal Government Requirement**
Do you want to design, develop, and deliver bleeding-edge technical solutions in the national cyber security domain?
Parsons Federal Cyber Protection group is hiring clearablesoftware engineers to develop specialized software within a first-class team of developers, computer scientists, and cyber specialists. Specifically, you will have the opportunity to:
- Analyze requirements to determine feasibility of design
- Ensure the conversion of requirements, including informal ones, into total systems solutions that balance the technical, schedule, and cost constraints of the program
- Participate in or lead design and code reviews
- Write real-time/stream/batch processing software
- Apply Web UI frameworks like PatternFly, Clarity, or Material-UI
Parsons strives to provide our customers with unique capabilities and expertise that other companies lack. Parsons is a high-performance, engineering firm focused on maintaining the top technical talent to perform our number one priority, the customer's critical mission. Our ideal candidates are those excited by technology and eager to learn something new.
- US citizenship and eligibility for a security clearance
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, or a related discipline. (A combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.)
- Experience working in a Linux development environment
- Additional experience with at least one of: Web UI frameworks, Bootstrap, or back-end development
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain, or currently possess Prescreen Required clearance.
- TypeScript experience
- Web UI framework experience for example with PatternFly, Clarity, or Material-UI
- Front-end experience with REST APIs, Server Sent Events (SSEs), or web sockets
- Git experience
- Knowledge of networking concepts including the OSI model
- In addition to front-end experience, back-end (full-stack) development experience with:
- Java, Bash, Shell, and/or Python
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Hadoop, and/or Elasticsearch
- Gradle, Ansible, Docker, and/or Vagrant
Ready for action? Were looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and dont hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.