Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 12 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to join our Data Analytics team and help us make the right decisions for the marketing team. Our analysts span the full data cycle from data collection to business recommendation and use advanced technologies to process and report the data. We are a diverse team of analysts, scientists and engineers who have come together to analyze the data for a product that we firmly believe will revolutionize people's digital identities. On a daily basis you will work directly with individuals both in New York and Paris offices who will push you to reach levels that you didn't think were possible. We get a kick out of challenging ourselves to do better and a friendly competitive spirit will carry you a long way.
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Partner with Marketing stakeholders to understand business objectives and define key metrics
- Collaborate with Marketing team to help determine marketing spend, budgets and future targets
- Run complex analyses & build marketing specific business intelligence dashboards in Looker
- Write SQL and help to build better models, we always push ourselves to do better than we did before
- Help our marketing team measure performance of its campaigns and optimize conversion rates
- Work with data scientists to build complex statistical models to segment users and predict their behaviors
- Make recommendations that will guide every small and large decision that we make on our marketing plan, company strategy and marketing channel mix
- Be the analytics' team primary point of contact for the marketing team
- Use advance technologies to process and report data
We're also looking for:
- You have 4+ years of working experience with SQL and relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, or Redshift
- Experience taking large data outputs and conducting critical analysis using Excel/Looker/whatever tool to derive business insights – cohort analysis, slice & dice techniques, segmentation, etc.
- Ability to communicate complex analyses, data-heavy insights and resulting recommendations/decisions to the team at large with a simple, clear story
- Ability to communicate directly with decision-makers and influence their decisions through the use of data
Diversity at Dashlane:
- Experience merging data from different sources to come up with unified models
- Experience with multi-touch attribution models
- You have experience building BI dashboards in a tool such as Tableau, Looker, Chart.io ( http://chart.io/ ) or other similar tools
- You have experience with tools such as R, SAS, SPSS, Matlab, etc.
- You are fluent in digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience with LTV modeling and marketing campaign performance analysis
- You can merge the above experience with an understanding of our product and business to arrive at concrete business recommendations
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.