Job description, low-code style:
As the #1 low-code application development platform, OutSystems provides customers with everything they need to build apps incredibly fast. So, let’s cut to the chase: we’re looking for a Customer Experience Manager
for our Global Support team.The longer story:
The OutSystems low-code platform enables customers to facilitate digital transformation through massive efficiency gains in building and supporting enterprise-grade applications. By leveraging automation, artificial intelligence and deep technology integrations, software developers and business users can build applications through an intuitive, visual interface, rather than traditional coding. Customers experience tremendous cost savings and create competitive advantages by developing custom applications in days and weeks versus months and years, despite a shortage of skilled developers.Customer Experience
(CX) is a key function within the Service Management group, part of the OutSystems Global Support team. It’s goal is to increase customer satisfaction and foster customer loyalty by bridging the gap between our customers and OutSystems whenever they need our help. Ensuring that each touchpoint across the customer’s journey in the Support service delivery is engaging, efficient, effective and frictionless. Customer Experience works closely with all Global Support teams and functions but especially with Service Assurance. Making sure that our processes are executed in a way that is aligned with our quality standards and that our delivery of service through them is frictionless, so that every touchpoint with OutSystems Support is a chance to make the customer’s experience a remarkable one. Being a key function, Customer Experience needs to be very well aligned with the service delivery strategy and translate it into an experience for the customer that is frictionless, engaging and remarkable. To achieve this, it works closely with all functions and teams within Global Support, influencing every aspect of service delivery and with a special focus on continuous improvement. CX aims at organization-wide impact by contributing to unify the customer experience throughout the entire customer journey.Responsibilities:
- Drive Customer Experience in alignment with the OutSystems Support service delivery strategy and the overall customer journey;
- Be the CX domain expert and thought leader, keeping up with industry trends and best practices;
- Champion opportunities to consistently improve the OutSystems Support service delivery experience;
- Help drive customer retention, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction;
- Understand where the OutSystems Support service delivery plays a role in the overall OutSystems Customer Journey and drive alignment between both to meet the common goal of creating a frictionless Customer Experience;
- Map the customer’s Support journey and identify opportunities to increase engagement and make the customer experience a remarkable one;
- Understand and help in defining segmentation of customer base and other similar strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement;
- Develop and test new strategies for driving customer value.
- Degree (BSc, MSc) in science, engineering or management related fields;
- Experience in similar Customer Experience roles in the Software Industry/Product Companies;
- Knowledge of, or experience in, ITSM (ITIL) and ISO 9001 is a plus.
Working at OutSystems
- US - Remote (East Coast preferred)
We don’t have many rules, but we have a lot of common sense. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has landed us in the top six Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies and CEOs To Work For three years running.
- Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists
- We ask “why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture, and sometimes even uncover a better way
- Our offices are great places to be, but will never be the stuff of future tech mockumentaries. We’re much more down-to-earth than that
Our software platform is revolutionizing how organizations build and deliver business-transforming applications. OutSystems is one of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal, international locations in Atlanta, Boston, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Tokyo, Sydney, and Singapore, and customers in more than 52 countries.
- Recognized as a leader in our market by top analyst firms, like Forrester and Gartner
- Winner of multiple industry awards, including the prestigious CODiE award
- Loved by customers who have voted us the best low-code software platform (Gartner Peer Reviews, TrustRadius, and G2 Crowd)