We are looking for an expert iOS Developer to join our close-knit team of developers, designers, analysts, writers and marketers. You will be overseeing, maintaining and developing features for Google Primer, a premier educational app that empowers 1M monthly active across the globe. You should be creatively-minded with a product-focused perspective and enjoy creating beautiful, high quality user experiences. Our team is highly collaborative and you will have the opportunity (and be expected) to participate in the ideation and execution of future roadmap ideas for Primer. You will be a WE Codeword employee working onsite at Google, which is a client of WE Codeword. Responsibilities:What you'll be doing at Codeword:
- Act as the sole developer and owner of the Google Primer codebase
- Add new features to the Primer app; ship periodic releases to the App Store
- Architect elegant solutions to challenging problems, both visual and abstract
- Create dynamic, delightful mobile UI and UX
- Provide creative input with respect to new features
- Give guidance on timelines, feasibility, and other technical considerations
Qualifications: What you’ve been able to accomplish:
- BS in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience developing mobile apps
- Deep knowledge of the iOS platform and ecosystem
- Highly proficient in Objective-C
- Proven track record of shipping iOS apps
- Knowledge of the App Store distribution process
- Product and user focused: ability to build beautiful, high quality mobile user experiences
- Experience collaborating closely with designers
- Comfortable working in the terminal (BASH, vim, etc)
- Willingness to learn proprietary tools and tech that support the iOS development process
- Ability to write clean, readable, well-structured code that will pass rigorous code reviews
- Experience with git or other version control systems
Nice to have:
- Presentation and speaking skills to distill technical concepts into non-technical terms
If that sounds like you, let’s talk: firstname.lastname@example.org Equal Opportunity Statement:
A little about us:WE Codeword is a fast-growing agency that combines content, media relations and thoughtful creativity to build effective communications programs. We work with the biggest and smallest tech companies in the world, and our clients trust us to launch their startups, run multi-channel campaigns, grow their user bases, and lead comprehensive PR and marketing initiatives. We're storytellers and brand engineers, and we love big ideas that serve a real purpose.
WE Codeword is a proud member of the WE Worldwide network. We’re committed to an inclusive, diverse, equitable culture that values every team member and helps advance their careers.
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender identity or expression, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.