Business Systems Analyst I/II/III-267885
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis Primary Location MN-Minneapolis Full-time / Part-time Full-time Employee Status Regular Overtime Status Non-exempt Travel Yes, 10 % of the Time Shift Day Job Job Sensitivity Tier II - No Credit Check
Are you looking to join a mission-oriented organization where you can build a career using both business and technology skills while being a member of a highly-skilled team? The Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis is looking for a business support professional with a technical aptitude and/or recent graduate to fill a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) position in its Business Technology Services (BTS) business line. BTS is within the Supervision, Regulation, and Credit Division, which is responsible for supervising state member banks and bank holding companies within the Federal Reserve System's Ninth District.
In this role, you will provide customer and technical assistance in handling service requests such as access management and provisioning, business continuity coordination, early adopter testing, hardware/software purchasing, information security compliance, security review analysis and assessment and more. In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to participate on process improvement opportunities, business analyst programs and data management projects.
The Federal Reserve offers a comprehensive training and career development program, allowing you to build on your current knowledge and experience.
- Assists in formulating and defining low-code/no-code computer systems scope and objectives through research and analysis of the department business systems and industry requirements. Analyzes business and user needs, document requirements, and assists in testing existing systems and software as necessary to support the business environment.
- Works with central IT, national IT and, also the Board of Governors IT.
- Troubleshoots technical problems and issues.
- Responds to requests for information surrounding topics highlighted above.
- Provides analytic support and consultation to department management and staff for business planning, decision-making and technical support of desktop products.
- Assists with developing and revising procedures, defining processes, and delivering training to users.
- May serve as liaison to the IT Department including Desktop support and programming staff.
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of higher education and/or experience. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field, preferred.
- For BSA Level I: 0 to 2 years of analytic experience in a business systems applications and/or information technology environment, or equivalent combination of related higher education and experience preferred.
- For BSA Level II: minimum of 4 years of analytic experience
- For BSA Level III: minimum of 6 years of analytic experience;
- SharePoint experience, preferred
- Office 365 experience, preferred
- Data and process improvement experience
- Demonstrated analytical experience
- Must be a US Citizen
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation and holidays; flexible work environment, healthy workflow
- Generously subsidized public transportation
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more...
The Minneapolis Federal Reserve Bank is committed to developing a diverse workforce and providing an inclusive environment where all employees are respected and valued. We believe that we can foster development opportunities for all and reach our full potential by recognizing the unique experiences and identities of each of our colleagues. From economists to cash specialists, we work together to represent you in our economy.