Requisition ID: 4733
REV Group (NYSE: REVG) is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. REV serves a diversified customer base primarily in the United States through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial and Recreation. REV provides customized vehicle solutions for applications including: essential needs (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses, mobility vans and municipal transit buses), industrial and commercial (terminal trucks, cut-away buses and street sweepers) and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles (“RVs”) and luxury buses). REV’s brand portfolio consists of 30 well-established principal vehicle brands including many of the most recognizable names within our served markets. Several of REV’s brands pioneered their specialty vehicle product categories and date back more than 50 years.
The overall function is the safe and timely movement of parts, supplies, raw materials and paperwork between all buildings.
- Follow all KME safety policies and procedures as they pertain to the safe operation of company delivery trucks and fork lifts.
- Conduct safety inspections on delivery trucks in accordance with company policy and record all findings. Initial log sheet and report findings to Supervision.
- Work in close coordination with Plant Supervisors and Team Leaders, Plant Parts Coordinators, Parts Expediters, Parts Clerks and other Parts Runners as it relates to the timely delivery of all materials to assigned plants to meet production schedules.
- Assist with material moves from the P21 Warehouse to the KME Complex as directed by the Expediters or P21 Supervision.
- Using nets, tie-downs, straps, and stake body side rails safely transport materials around the KME Complex in order to eliminate any damage to materials, vehicles, and plant equipment.
- Ensure all materials are accurately delivered to the designated Material Drop Areas in each plant with properly executed Material Transfer Paperwork.
- Work with Plant Personnel to keep Material Drop Areas and Inventory Storage Areas clean and organized.
- Assist Plant Parts Personnel with Cycle Counts and Physical Inventory Activities as directed by Plant Parts Expediters and or the IC Supervision & Management.
- Accurately complete daily log sheets and properly execute the MTR procedure whenever moving parts between buildings or the MDR procedure when returning ‘faulty’ parts to P21.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements (education, experience, travel, physical, work environment):
Must have a valid PA Drivers License and is required to immediately notify management of any change in license status.
A high school diploma as a minimum and applicable work experience is mandatory.
Good communication skills plus a positive and helpful attitude are required.
A good understanding or familiarity with ERP/MRP systems is a plus!
Must be able to read and understand English.
Must be able to bend, squat, reach, carry and use hands.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
Employee applicants must submit application via Success Factor/ Employee Central, no later than deadline on posting. If no qualified candidates are identified within the company, jobs will be posted outside of the company.
KME and its employees have a passion to provide the safest, most reliable and highest performing emergency vehicles to serve our first responders in protecting our communities. KME has delivered over 10,000 vehicles to markets around the globe.
REV Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. REV Group also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for protected veterans.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Effective January 1, 2020, pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (as amended, the "CCPA"), if you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. Please click on the link for a description of those rights and how California residents may exercise them.