The Senior Financial Analyst on the Corporate FP&A team will prepare report packages for our private equity investors, executive management, and operating committee (board of directors), design and automate reports and related processes, and advise on report and related data structures. The position performs key processes such as consolidating analyses, forecasts, budgets, and financial/operational reports, driving automation of such processes, and performing financial analyses on business drivers and trends. The position will be working closely with Finance and business partners at all levels and functions of the company. This role will allow the candidate to develop strong leadership skills in working across the company and investors to provide data and analysis on key issues and recommendations to improve systems and processes.
- Prepare periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) and ad hoc financial and operating reports, report packages, dashboards, and analyses.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for senior and executive management and private equity investors.
- Assist in consolidating forecasts, budgets, analyses, and reports.
- Reconcile, validate, and ensure consistency of data and reports.
- Gather information from disparate sources, organize and present such information in a coherent and consistent format, and summarize key takeaways.
- Reconcile and ensure consistency of data from different sources.
- Understand underlying data and report structures.
- Define report requirements with internal customers and end users. Provide recommendations on report and data structures and system enhancements to support reporting requirements.
- Coordinate automation with IT partners.
- Investigate variances between actuals, forecasts, and budget to understand trends and potential risks and opportunities.
- Proactively identify and resolve accounting and financial planning issues.
- Drive continuous process improvements in reporting, forecasting, and budgeting activities through automation, system enhancements, data quality, consolidation, and quality improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- MBA preferred.
- Three – five years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis including experience preparing analysis for executive management.
- Strong computer skills - high level of proficiency in Excel; proficient in business intelligence, planning, ERP, reporting systems, and PowerPoint. Prior experience with Oracle EPM (ePBCS) and NetSuite preferred.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Superior attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately to meet tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across an organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working with and articulating financial concepts to department managers and senior executives.
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys CloudTM, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BH1