PK is seeking an experienced BI Architect to join our team in Findlay, OH or Detroit, MI.Responsibilities:
- Design enterprise BI solutions and leading BI implementation projects in an Agile/Scrum and onsite/offshore model
- Migration of legacy and On-premise analytics/reporting services such as SSRS/SSIS, etc., to modern cloud-based solutions in Azure Cloud
- Work with the client product team to understand the business requirements and translate that into technical solutions
- Solve performance issues and resolving technical problems
- Understand Agile Project Delivery principles to efficiently manage and govern onsite/offshore teams from a technical delivery standpoint
- 12+ years of experience in architecture and design of enterprise BI solutions and leading BI implementation projects in an Agile/Scrum and onsite/offshore model
- Must have expertise in Microsoft Azure Cloud data architectures such as Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Azure HD Insight, and Big Data storage & compute services for processing big data & analytics workloads.
- Must have experience with building data processing, data engineering solutions on the cloud, preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Strong Knowledge on different database systems, RDBMS, NoSQL, etc and handling larger volumes of structured, unstructured & semi-structured data.
- Strong knowledge on Data Stream processing, using frameworks such as Apache Storm/Kafka, and/or running Apache Storm/Kafka services on cloud infrastructure such as Azure.
- Knowledge/experience with other semi-structured and unstructured storage/databse systems, such as Document DB, NoSQL, etc. (MongoDB, CosmosDB)
- Ability to setup Standards and Governance processes for Big data processing, analytics & reporting solutions.
- Ability to build a complete data architecture solution, including infrastructure, security, streaming, processing, analytics and self-service reporting.
- Expertise in creating reporting solutions, from different data sources – SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle DB, Teradata and legacy ERP systems.
- Expertise in Data visualization tools – Tableu, PowerBI, alteryx, etc.
- Strong understanding of Reporting solutions using Power BI/SSIS/SSRS/SSAS.
- Experience in report security, configuration, and deployment strategies.
- Knowledge of REST API.
- Strong knowledge in designing/building solutions for Machine Learning, Data Analysis & Data science requirements.
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.