United States, Salisbury, NC, Adhesive Technologies
Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Maintenance Supervisor plans, organizes, provides supervision and oversight for daily maintenance operations; general plant upkeep and activities at Henkel’s Salisbury, NC manufacturing facility.
- Support the implementation of the SHEQ Management System and continual improvement systems such as OHSAS18001, ISO14001, ISO9001, IATF16949, and 5S and ensures compliance to OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Monitors and participates in maintenance of equipment and building which includes the following: inspecting projects; developing and implementing modifications and improvements; recommending specifications and scheduling for contracts; negotiating prices and inspecting contractor’s work to ensure that safe work practices and standard operating procedures are followed
- Interacts professionally with mechanics, utility workers, vendors, and customers (I.e. Engineering & Manufacturing). Maintains effective working relationships and works in cooperation with the management team to effectively meet departmental objectives
- Provides input into the development of the operating budget for Maintenance Department & Facilities departments; orders materials and supplies; assists in the monitoring and tracking of expenditures for the section
- Responds to emergencies as requested; coordinates activities with other responders; directs the work of staff and utilization of resources to effect repair and ensure the safety of the facility
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5+ years experience as a maintenance technician/mechanic in a manufacturing plant is required.
- Mechanical, plumbing, carpentry, welding, machining, electrical, and electronics skills preferred
- Aptitude with computer systems especially email, database entry, and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience with maintenance systems strongly preferred. I.e. Maximo, SAP, or EAMs
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.JOB ID: 190002P4 Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular Contact information for application-related questions: 1-866-836-7067