HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Performs correct and accurate transactions thru the current ERP Systems (Microsoft Dynamics AX Functions and ProShip module) as specified by the sales order notes. Reports Labor accurately.
- Ensures that all processes are followed according to work orders, process specifications, and standard work procedures in a safe operating manner. When in doubt, stops and asks cell coordinator or manager for assistance.
- Uses the inventory tracking tools appropriately and labels all products to the process specifications. Transacts inventory before physical process action. "Transacts before Acts."
- Brings inventory discrepancies forward to the cell coordinator or manager and helps investigate and resolve.
- Reports all non-conforming products to the cell coordinator or manager. Fills out the NCR form for all non-conforming materials and places it in the assigned non-conforming materials area.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- A minimum of 3-6 months sustained employment in a manufacturing/warehouse environment.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.JOB ID: 20001746 Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular Contact information for application-related questions: 1-866-836-7067