Responsible for performing and overseeing a wide range of administrative activities. These may include but are not limited to duties surrounding general administrative support.
- Performs general office tasks including opening and sorting mail, faxing, operating multiple phone lines, office and supply maintenance, filing, general correspondence, meeting coordination
- Responsible for record management retention systems, time sheets, and filing requirements as necessary and required by the different operating and support groups for assigned facilities
- Responsible to audit and record regulatory agency records looking for trends, accuracy and ability to meet federal and state requirements
- Responsible for clerical tasks required in preparation of routine correspondence and reports
- Other miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned
- Code invoices & obtain necessary backup and approval requirements
- Assisting in identifying & entering quarterly accruals for Project Managers
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of experience as an administrative assistant or receptionist
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Experience with preparing annual budgeting for O&M, and Capital projects and entering each into TM1
- Experience identifying and entering quarterly accruals for Project Manager.
- Experience with SAP a plus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Occasional visits to industrial/manufacturing settings, which may include exposure to various materials and chemicals, as well as extreme temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.